We hope you are enjoying your cottage time with Great Blue Resorts and are taking advantage of the amazing events, live entertainment and activities happening regularly at your resort.
We understand that from time to time, for any number of reasons, people decide to move on. If this is the case with you, we are sad to hear it, but we are here to help!
Resale demand for pre-loved resort cottages (like yours!) is high during the summer season, so that’s often an ideal time to sell. But regardless of when you are planning to sell, please allow us to share several options which will hopefully make for a straightforward decision and an easy process.
Owner’s Options Booklet
What’s needed if you are selling privately
FROM THE SELLERS
- Private Sale Listing Registration Agreement, Completed & Signed
(must be returned before the cottage is listed)
- Proof of Lien Payout by Bank Letter
- Signature on the Private Sale Purchase Agreement
- Payment of the Occupancy Transfer Fee
(10% of the sale price or $5,000, whichever is greater) +HST
- Record of all Payments Made to the Seller from the Buyer
Please Note: Proof of Lien Payout from the bank and Complete Transfer Fee must be collected before new owners can arrange a Handover Date.
FROM THE BUYERS
- Completed License of Occupation
- Completed Private Sale Purchase Agreement
- Proof of Insurance (must have a minimum 2-million-dollar personal liability clause)
- 2 Pieces of Photo ID
- Payment of the Site/License Fees
(based on a closing date of the sale. Amount can be obtained from the resort once the closing date is agreed. Any funds due to the seller will be paid within 30 days of the closing date.)
- Payment of the Carefree Program
- Payment of the Xtended Mechanical Warranty (if applicable)
- Facilities Pass form completed with vehicle license plates
- Completed Credit Application
*No purchase necessary. Terms and conditions apply. Speak to a Great Blue Resorts sales representative for details.