Please fill out the form below to apply for this position:
Regional Sales Manager
Location: Muskoka, Prince Edward County, The Kawarthas
January 24, 2023
The Regional Sales Manager role ensures the maximum profitability of multiple resorts while providing strong customer satisfaction through high standards of service. The Regional Sales Manager achieves performance excellence through Revenue, People, Property and Administration management. The Regional Sales Manager is a strong sales driver, revenue focused and responsible for the overall generation of revenue through park model and concession sales, while managing expenses to achieve net profit targets.
- Once Annual budgets are agreed, the Regional Sales Manager’s responsibility will include but not limited to the following:
- Plan direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in park model sales, retail concessions, aftersales and golf.
- Organizes regional and divisional sales operations for park model sales and resort revenue.
- Works closely with the marketing department to understand and communicate marketing messages to the field.
- Budget Management
- Weekly Billing Report management
- Management Fee Revenue
- Park Model Sales
- Aftersale Revenue
- Add on Revenue – Slip Fees, CareFree, Xtra ride, Resort Pass, Rental, Maintenance Job Revenue
- Golf Revenue
- The Regional Sales Manager manages all expenses related to the cost of goods sold and operating expenses of multiple resorts.
- Supervise Park Models Sales activities of multiple resorts
- The Regional Sales Manager Recruits, organizes, trains and manages staff, continually recruits for the best candidates, uses existing SOPs while continually performing hands on training, role playing and challenging team to improve performance and contribute to the overall revenue through a commitment to operational processes and objectively evaluates, corrects non-compliance, motivates for performance and makes change as the business requires.
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Lead sales team in building relationships with potential and existing park model cottage owner clients
- Meetings with Regional Sales Manager
- The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring the accuracy and completion of all resort related sales administration and paperwork including Manage negotiations of sales contracts, Park Model Sale revenue process management.
- 7-10 years of management experience in holiday home and/or Park model sales
- Time management skills with the ability to meet with each sales department, to discuss daily and weekly tasks, targets and results and expected minimum standards
- Experience monitoring and checking the performance of sales department, assessing performance, administer corrective course action and make changes as required
- Wilson Learning, Smilies Earn the Right Training is considered an asset
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive leader
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Ability to travel weekly to multiple locations
- Willingness to relocate as required
Property Maintenance and Grounds keeping Crews
Location: Muskoka, Ontario, Prince Edward County, The Kawarthas
March 28, 2021
We are looking for Property Maintenance and Grounds Keeping Crew team members to join our Great Blue Resorts this season. Positions available at all properties including Bracebridge, Severn Bridge, Kilworthy, Roseneath, Campbellford, Perth, Cherry Valley and Keene. These are full and part-time seasonal positions from April 15th through end of August.
The Property Maintenance and Grounds Keeping Crew members ensure our properties are clean, safe and well maintained and our facilities including pools, splash pads, multi-sports courts and docks are operational.
Why work at a Great Blue Resort?
- Work outside on beautiful waterfront resorts
- Competitive wage
- Employee discounts
- Safe environment – we provide Personal Protective Equipment, practice social distancing, cleaning and sanitizing protocols
- Working with a fun team
- You will never be bored – Enjoy a variety of tasks daily
What would you be doing?
You could be cleaning up the grounds including the beach, maintaining the pool, managing property waste, cutting grass, painting out buildings or managing our canoes, kayaks and stand up paddleboard fleet. Experience with landscaping tools including lawnmowers, weed whackers and pressure washers would be useful.
Some of our property maintenance team have some electrical, carpentry and/or plumbing experience.
You could be working on your own or with another team member, working mornings, days, evenings, weekends and holiday, so flexibility is important.
What are we looking for?
- Strong work ethic
- Safety minded
- Able to think on your feet
- Ability to do a great job
- Good communication skills
- Works well on your own or on a team
- Likes working outdoors
If this sounds like the place you’d like to spend your summer, send us your resume TODAY for prompt consideration for a great summer job!
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Great Blue Resorts is committed to employment equality regardless of national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Great Blue Resorts welcomes and encourages applications from disabilities candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.Apply Now
Hospitality General Managers
Location: Muskoka, Ontario, Prince Edward County, The Kawarthas
March 28, 2021
Submission Deadline February 6, 2021
Discover your Future!
We have are always looking for that next great leader at Great Blue Resorts.
Great Blue Resorts owns and operates 8 seasonal recreational cottage resorts across Ontario including Prince Edward County, Muskoka, Kawarthas and Land ‘O Lakes regions. Great Blue Resorts fills the void that exists in the Ontario Cottage marketplace by providing family friendly resorts in great vacation locations. We offer quality products and services for a reasonable price to both cottage owners and resort guests and we are looking for a few great leaders to join our team.
Being a Hospitality General Manager at Great Blue Resorts allows you to grow in your skill development and leadership experiences as no two days are alike. You work on a beautiful lakeside resort, have the opportunity to lead a great team and provide your best customer service skills to our family of seasonal cottage owners and rental guests. You are challenged to make decisions, exercise your sales wings, influence change and help cottage owners build lifetime memories and help vacation guests enjoy a safe and memorable vacation.
What’s in it for you:
- A healthy competitive compensation package
- Commissions & Bonuses
- Generous vacation time
- Comprehensive Benefits including Prescriptions, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and more
- An opportunity to build the career you have always dreamed of
Scope of the Role
This is a position for a strong, sales minded, revenue driven individual who can lead a resort property team to financial and operational success. Based at one of our resorts across Ontario, the Hospitality General Manager is charged with the overall supervision of the Resort with a focus on revenue generation and financial management. Leading the team of talented and competent Sales, Front Desk Supervisors and Property Managers, the Hospitality General Manager works to ensure their resort provides a high level of guest satisfaction through strong guest experience practices on a clean, safe and well-maintained property. This position requires a passionate, energetic and persuasive leader who has no problem working days, nights, weekends and holidays to get the job done right. This successful leader inspires, encourages and builds a team of performers in every area of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build a strong Operations team who successfully manage the day-to-day needs of our cottage owners and rental guests
- Ensures owner accounts are current, owner revenue programs are promoted and managed to meet revenue targets
- Ensures rental guest processes are followed from beginning to end – you own this responsibility – ensuring cleaning of rental cottages to our standards, pre-arrival call management, during stay communications, up to and including post stay survey management
- Reviews, monitors and takes action to manage Owner and Guest Experience surveys to ensure quality controls are in place to meet expectations
- Meets diligently with Park Model Sales Team, coaching, supporting and motivating the sales team to achieve sales targets
- Inspects the property and meets with Property team to ensure the resorts are clean, safe and well-maintained
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets budget with high efficiency, zeroing in on revenue gaps and providing revenue strategies for financial achievement
- Meets weekly with Sales & Operations Directors and Financial Controller to ensure Resort budgets are on track, making decisions or taking corrective actions to ensure strong financial health of the business
- Ensure Operations front desk team are up-to-date on all local information, accommodation services and the current packages, promotions and procedures
- Budget management, marketing, sales campaign execution
Skills & Qualifications
- We are looking for assertive and persuasive leaders who possess a passion to succeed and grow successful performers around them
- A thinker, a decision maker, someone who takes action
- Previous hotel, sales, or other business equivalent revenue management
- Financial, Sales or Business Degree or Diploma
- Articulate communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills
- Flexible and able to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, you have the skills and qualifications we are looking for and you want to be part of a thriving business in a growing industry, Great Blue Resorts wants to speak to you. You must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Great Blue Resorts is committed to employment equity regardless of national or ethnic origin, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability. Great Blue Resorts welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. We thank all interested applicants and those for future consideration will be contacted.Apply Now